Here’s your Daily News for Tuesday, May 10.
- As promised, new polling is out today on the closely watched Republican primary for the United States Senate.
- Affirming what some other recent polls have shown, our ADN/Gray TV poll conducted by Cygnal shows Katie Britt continuing her steady climb to now lead the race with two weeks to go until election day.
- Meanwhile, Mike Durant has slipped precipitously from his frontrunner status in March, a victim to the deluge of attacks from an outside group opposing him.
- Mo Brooks has some movement, too!
- ADN Insiders can see all the numbers HERE.
- Not an ADN Insider? You’re missing out!
- Become a paying member of the ADN community today and you’ll be supporting our work to provide quality reporting and analysis. See rates and packages HERE.
- A former Alabama jail official on the run with a murder suspect she was accused of helping escape shot and killed herself Monday as authorities caught up with the pair after more…