Good News Friday returns as readers have submitted their “good news” to share around Contra Costa County. It’s nice to have a single post of just good things happening around Contra Costa and a little bit of everything is being shared.
For future submissions, ideas include:
- Anything positive
- Shout out to a local business for going above and beyond
- Family shout out (anniversary, birth, student athlete or other good news)
- Business News — from a new business launch, an anniversary or simply a business deal)
- Sports — could always use more of this.
- Divorce? Kidding, but in some cases, perhaps its good news.
If you want to submit for next week, email [email protected] with the subject line “good news”.
Tidbits from the Editors…
The Downtown Brentwood Coalition gets a major kudos for its Oktoberfest event which was just awesome! From good beer, food and kids zone, there was something for everyone.
Also… discovered a few new sandwich shops this past week…