It seems that as the weather warms up, the lakefront community comes to life. The city of Kuttawa has released its 2023 calendar of events.
- Kuttawa Photo/video contest — March 1 through March 31
- Wildcat Bass fishing tournament — March 5: Wildcat Bass is the longest-running tournament in Lyon County, founded in 1997. Tournaments take place at the Mineral Mounds boat ramp, and single-day entry fees are $60. Tournament classic entry fees are $120.
- Wildcat Bass fishing tournament — April 8, April 22 and April 23
- Wildcat Bass fishing tournament — May 13
- 400-mile yard sale — June 1 through June 4: This annual event along Highway 68 allows people to not only snag deals, but also tour Kentucky cities. They will stop to shop, eat and stay in places along the route. Visit 400mile.com for more information.