TYLER, Texas (KETK) – Two East Texas students are set to showcase their talents for college fishing coaches at the Bassmaster High School Combine in hopes to reel in a spot on a fishing team at the next level.
Hunter Stuckey with Sabine High School (Left) and Caden Alexander with Huntington High School (Right) are the two students that will be representing East Texas at the combine, showing their talents to college coaches as they are trying to earn a fishing scholarship.
The following colleges have committed to being at the Bassmaster High School Combine as they try to build their fishing teams for the years to come:
- Auburn University (Auburn, Ala.)
- Bethel University (McKenzie, Tenn.)
- Blue Mountain Christian University (Blue Mountain, Miss.)
- Bryan College (Dayton, Tenn.)
- Campbellsville University (Campbellsville, Ky.)
- Carson-Newman University (Jefferson City, Tenn.)